The apparition of July 13 is decidedly the most important of the apparitions. In this third apparition of Our Lady the Secret was given to the seers, and the announcement of the October miracle was made for the first time, clearly indicating its date, time and place. She instructed the children, and by extension, all of us, to recite the Rosary daily in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary and for world peace. We should sacrifice ourselves for sinners and say, “O Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.”
Mary showed them a vision of hell where poor sinners go which terrified the children. Mary then told them,
• “God wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.”
• She predicted the end of WWI, but also predicted WWII
• She requested the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart and Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays.
• She warned, “If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.
• She added, “When you pray the Rosary, say after each mystery: O my Jesus, forgive us, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are most in need.”
(Adapted from: http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/1917appar.asp